Ukrhydroenergo PJSC is the largest hydro-generating company in Ukraine and operates the following hydropower plants:
The Dnieper Cascade (includes 9 hydropower plants with total capacity 4 614 MW): Kyiv HPP (361 MW), Kyiv PSP (turb. 235.5 MW, pump. 139 MW), Kaniv HPP (444 MW), Kremenchuk HPP (625 MW), Dniprodzerzhynsk HPP (352 MW), Dnieper HPP-1 (585 MW), Dnieper HPP-2 (876.8 MW) and Kakhovka HPP (300 MW); and Dniester HPP-1 (702 MW).
Since 1996, the complex rehabilitation of all the defined hydropower plants has started. The rehabilitation included reconstruction and replacement of hydropower, electrical, and auxiliary, mechanical and sanitary equipment of the HPPs. From 1997 till 2002 the first stage of rehabilitation was completed; and in 2006 the second stage of rehabilitation started.
Within 2nd stage of Rehabilitation HYDROTECHPROJECT Ltd. accomplished the following works:
- Development of detailed design on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, water supply, sewerage, and fire extinguishing systems, 2011
- Development of detailed design on renewal of back walls, 2012
- Automated control system of hydraulic structures. Analysis of the compliance of the detailed design with the main provisions of design safety system, 2012
- Assessment of hydrotechnical structures. Calculations and updating of maximum permissible value of the instrumentation., 2013
- Update of the design to increase reliability and safety of hydrotechnical structures, main hydropower and hydromechanical equipment, 2012-2013
- Detailed design and development of technical specifications for bidding process, 2012-2014
- Engineering supervision in 2012-2014
- Detailed design, 2015-2017